Saturday, February 5, 2011

As you all may know the prestigious J&B MET took place on Saturday, 29 January, where fashion exploded into the LARGER THAN LIFE theme. From extravagant headpieces, bold accessories and over-the-top outfits, fashion was at it's prime and everyone was out to make a statement.

I was fortunate enough for my designs to place as one of the finalists in the previous judging event, which took place on the quirky morning show, EXPRESSO. This placed me into the final round of the J&B MET Most Elegant Couple competition, where I got to experience the nail-biting and nerves of the tough fashion world. Above all, the experience and exposure fulfilled my expectataions and it was a true privilige to take part in such a prestigious event. My bold Royal blue ensemble was a true show-stopper!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment