Sunday, March 6, 2011

NEW OPPORTUNITIES!

This week was quite a rough one! With so many assignments due, I have been busy non-stop!
To practise and revise our skills, we made a lined pencil skirt. I had the worst luck as my fabric
stretched, causing me lots of time and trouble to compensate for the problem!
I did what I could to achieve the best results at the end of the day!
Besides that I was working on 140 technical drawings that were due, I must say, developing a collection is a fun process!

I have some really exciting news as well! I have been accepted to do an internship at the prestigious Jenni Button in the month of June- July this year! I am so honoured and excited and I am surely going to try my utmost to perform at top standards!
This week I have also been asked to design clothing for a Motorcross brand called "Wethered"!
I have some really good ideas and cannot wait to see the outcome!
Otherwise I have a tough week ahead, I will be going to the Indian Expo to scout for fabrics for my collectionn and possibly make a trip to Joburg to visit the Oriental Plaza!
Will post pics of some of the things I have been up to in a bit ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment